Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: AGPLA - here I come!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mistee_magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going to AGP on Memorial Day (it IS open btw). Yay! We have cafe resevations and theater tickets! I have $300 saved, enough to buy Jess and several outfits that I want! I can't wait! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Only 18 more days!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun and take lots of pics [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] !

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is wonderful Elle! I'm so glad you are going to AGPLA! have fun! pick the perfect Jess for yourself and take alot of those pics! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    OUTSTANDING and Congratulations!!!! <font color="green">$300.00</font> is a nice "chunk of change"!!! HEEE-HAWWWWW!!! EOYBA!!!!!!....BTB!!!!!!...AG Forever!!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats. Wow $300 to spend. You will be having one wonderful weekend.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will have sooo much fun. That's very exciting!!!

    $300 is a lot of "fun" money to pick out your own doll and lots of outfits!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Have a great time!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •